SAS has scheduled its first annual international analytics conference in Europe which will draw delegates from across Europe and the rest of the world. By participating in A2009 you, and over 400 other analysts, will be able to share experiences and ideas, and learn how to best use your analytical skills to help your career and improve the performance of your company.
Radisson SAS Scandinavia Hotel
Pre-Conference training: 29-30 June 2009
A2009 brings together the intelligence, innovation and leadership of the analytics profession, in one place, at one time, covering all the key areas associated with analytics: data mining, forecasting, operational research and statistical analysis. With 4 keynote speakers and 30 presentations, A2009 will give you insight into best practice, new techniques and the latest trends in applied analytics. A2009 is set to become the data analyst's first choice for networking and to learn best practice and new ideas from industry experts, thought leaders and peers.
This year's conference programme will include:
- 4 Keynotes
- 30 papers on multiple tracks
- speakers from Europe and USA
- pre-conference training
- dedicated data mining and forecasting tracks
- statistical and analytical tracks
- special event
- social and networking opportunities.
Benefits of attending A2009:
- Upgrade your analytical skills and knowledge
- Be the first to hear about the latest technologies and methodologies
- Network with peers, technical experts and industry visionaries
- Explore new ideas – expand your learning experience by choosing from the different session tracks
- Segment your markets and customers
- Build better predictive models
- Analyze trends to forecast the future
- Attend demos of new tools for richer analytics
- Learn about new and emerging technologies and methods
- Opportunity to take the SAS Certification Predictive Modeling exam.
More information at http://www.sas.com/events/aconf/