Partnering with Oxford Economics; one of the world's foremost global forecasting and research consultancies, IT solution provider Amadeus announced its latest research paper designed to explore the trends shaping the future of travel.
Entitled The Travel Gold Rush 2020, the study includes findings from interviews with 30 travel industry thought leaders and, combined with macroeconomic forecasts from Oxford Economics, provides insights into how the industry will develop in the coming decade.
Focused specifically on the challenges and opportunities facing airlines and agents, the report not only looks at potential new revenue opportunities and drivers of profitability but also changing traveller tastes and preferences, and new models driving future growth.
They examine a number of different issues, including:
- Current and future trends across airlines and travel agencies as they emerge from the recent global recession
- Macroeconomic forecasts of how the travel industry is likely to appear in 2020
- Analysis of how airlines and agents will develop new revenue sources in the future
- The potential for changes in future traveller tastes and trends
These discoveries have been compiled for you exclusively by Amadeus and will be specifically of interest to companies or employees in the following sectors:
- Aviation and aviation research
- The airline industry
- Online travel industry
- Travel agents
It is also relevant to commercial organisations, graduates, students in all regions who would like to know more about tourism trends, airline industry analysis and for those attending training courses with airlines or travel agents.
The report is available for free download