Now in its third annual the Total Market forecasting USA conference being held on the 11-12 of June 2008 in Philadelphia will provide thorough insight into the latest challenges and innovative ideas concerning forecasting in the industry and is a platform for forecasters to gain up to date industry knowledge with interactive roundtables where all your questions will be answered.
The two day comprehensive agenda will cover:
- The principles of forecasting (Futurion)
- 360 degree forecasting in a complex and dynamic pharmaceutical market (Amgen)
- Preparing for the future of forecasting in pharma (Shire Pharmaceuticals)
- Forecasting in Oncology (Johnson & Johnson)
- The ins and outs of news product forecasting (Nicox)
- Forecasting with uncertainty in competitive context (Novartis)
- Centralising forecasting processes (Novartis)
With key speakers from the top pharmaceutical companies it's a conference not to be missed!
In addition, Futurion will be holding a pre-conference workshop on Market share forecasting in Pharma, the best approach in reducing the level of inaccurate forecasts, enabling you to share your own forecasting challenges and successes!
So, to ensure you stay on track with latest developments and to network with other professionals in the forecasting area, book your place now. Simply register now at www.market-forecasting.com/usa/register.htm or email email@example.com. For more information, alternatively DOWNLOAD the brochure at www.market-forecasting.com/usa/requestbrochure.htm
It is a conference not to be missed! AppliedForecasting.com readers are entitled to a 10% discount until May 31st 2008 please use the APF as your booking reference.
Places on this meeting are strictly limited and the event will sell out. Book your place early to avoid disappointment
Tel: +44 (0) 20 7753 4227
Please quote reference: "EH/MK"